Skip to content
- Discussed the gallery meeting that I had yesterday and made a provisional booking for.
- We discussed that a pop up event might be enough – or just the launch event.
- Instead of doing a live talk – I could have one that is recorded.
- Some of my close up work is not as strong as the seascapes however once I explained why these images are important I have chosen to re shoot them.
- I need to have a think about how explicitly I want to talk about my personal issues.
- My work needs to have beginning and ends/ ebbs and flows.
What I need to do with my work:
- Get in touch with Digital Lab
- Think about the type of presentation that I would like to use. My work is almost diaristic I should perhaps present it in this way.
- Would my work be successful in a website blog type of presentation.
- I should tell my story
Research to follow up:
- Pre Raphaelite Art – Melancholic
- Hamish Boulton, Simon Roberts
- Watch Francis Alys – Ice Block in Mexico Xity
- Bobby Baker – Mental Illness and Me
Next Tutorial: Tuesday 12th February