I presented my draft water presentation
Although I have decided not to pursue my Alzheimer’s project it is felt that I should still clearly document it in my CRJ.
What I need to do with my Work:
- How people see water in lots of different ways
- bodies of water metaphor
- I need to consider images and text
- Use Creativity – What do I want to say – Titles
- Exploration of my own issues is the creativity to explore aspects of the self.
- Think about the space to just be through photography.
- For the Falmouth F2F event, get some good prints to show and curate with Wendy
Research to Follow up:
- Watch Simon Roberts video – vantage points
- The Pond Moonlight – Edward Steichen
- Andreas Gursky – River Rhine
- Jo Spence – Photo-therapy Work – Using Self portraiture
- Susan Derges – River Taw
- Hiroshi Sugimoto – Seascapes
- Roni Horn – Another Water ( Look at the Tate, This project is loaded with important information for me) Water, Bridges, Suicide.
- Ian McEwan and Robert McFarlane – Writing about water, landscapes and walking
- Look at the CRJ of previous students to fully understand the presentation of the final outcome
- Research Workshops looking at collaborative practice.
Next Tutorial: 29th January