I need to get up to date.
With my Alzheimer’s work I should have the goal of aiming at the Bob & Diane Fund Competition next year. (I’ve just missed the deadline for this year)
Feedback for the new images that I have produced:
- The less manipulation the better
- The Silhouette is just an illustration
- Recreating my memories with the silhouette within it could be too much of a challenge.
- I should be using the archive that I already have – this being the family album.
What I need to do with my work –
For the next tutorial –
- Photograph in-Situ 12 rephotographs
- Try new techniques either holding the image or inserting via photoshop.
- They need to be high quality
- Create a PDF from here.
Research to follow up:
- Nicky Bird – nickybird.com
- Family Ties Network
- Travelling the Archive images.
- Test > Projection > Retake
- Rosy Martin
- Family Photography
- This is important – Visual Metaphors
- Shooting more and collecting more
- Research the Family Photo Album
- Either Family – Vernacular Photography
- Collecting Letters and Cards
Next Tutorial: Tuesday 27th November 2018