FMPP Feedback –
- My FMPP was illustrated with a good range of appropriate references.
- I need to consider how DNA could be visualised/recorded/depicted. How I could harvest my own DNA.
- Am I incorporating my DNA with my own archival imagery
- The historical past mentioned in my FMPP is interesting.
- Perhaps think about working on Typologies.
What I need to do with my work –
My work is fragmented – I must do more research.
What is my work about? Is it DNA, Identity, Uniqueness (Does this link to ethnicity or is this unlinked?
Social Context / Political Context.
Revealing something hidden
Memory ( this is a major area for my research)
Find my links
- Dementia Research – Alzheimer’s Society.
Research to follow up:
Look at the Centre for Life – DNA discoveries
Hew Locke – Monuments
Stephen Gill – Best Before End
Mark Quinn – Blood Cubes, DNA, Family Portrait – this could be very important to my current path.
Next Tutorial: 13th November 2018